Thursday, January 12, 2012

A-Z About Me

Ok, so one of my girlfriends posted this on her blog and told me that I needed to do the same thing. I figured that since this was a new blog for me that idea made sense. So, here we go!


A. Age: 34
B. Bed size: Eastern King. I love having plenty of room in a bed.
C. Chore that you hate: Mopping Floors. I love my Swiffer, but with the dogs and the kids, I feel as though sometimes I need to really get things clean and I need to scrub them.
D. Dogs: I have 3! Homer, an English Bulldog, Roxy, a pug and Bella, a mix between a Chihuahua and Terrier of some sort.


E. Essential start to your day: Orange Juice with a lot of crushed ice!!
F. Favorite color: PINK!!!
G. Gold or Silver: This is a tough one. A year ago, i would have said definetly silver, but now I am liking some gold as well...I would have to say both!
H. Height: 5'2"- I'm vertically challenged.
I. Instruments you play: I played the clarinet in elementry school, but I could not do it today!
J. Job title: Insurance Agent
(I have no clue why blogger won't rotate this picture. It makes me crazy!)


K. Kids: 4
L. Live: Northern California
M. Mother's name: It was Patricia, but she changed it this past year to Laura. (Long story)
N. Nicknames: Kat, Kat-Pup (my husband's nickname for me), Mom
O. Overnight hospital stays: A few! I stayed overnight with the birth's of the kids and then in 2000 I had to stay in the hospital for gallbladder surgery, I was bitten by a brown recklouse spider in 2003 while I was pregnant with Nick and had to stay in the hospital and then in April of 2010 when I had my gastric bypass surgery.
P. Pet peeve: I have way too many to list.
Q. Quote from a movie: "No measure of time with you will be long enough, But let's start with forever" Breaking Dawn
R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: One. Younger brother. Bobby
T. Time you wake up: 6:30(ish) on weekdays, 9:00(ish) on weekends.
U. Underwear: Yes. But I wear garments (Mormon Underwear)
V. Vegetable you hate: Okra
W. What makes you run late: My comfy bed! Dang you bed.
X. X-Rays you've had: Too many to list! I was really involved in sports when I was younger and had many injuries!
Y. Yummy food that you make: Everyone LOVES my tacos.
Z. Zoo animal: Polar Bear. They are so beautiful!


So there you have it! A little bit of useless information about me. LOL!


No comments:

Post a Comment