Thursday, January 19, 2012

Happy Birthday Jennifer!

This past weekend, a good friend of mine turned 40. Tim (Jennifer's hubby) decided to throw Jennifer a suprise party on Saturday night and it did not disappoint! Except I broke one of my wisdom teeth on a bacon bit. Not good at all!! Anyway, Saturday night...Dominic and I dropped the kids off to his mom's house and headed over to The Ridge in Auburn to wait for Jennifer to show up. Tim had rented out the entire restaurant and Jen simply thought that they were going to dinner there! Anyway, we were all waiting for Jen to show up and when she did, she immediately went into the bathroom! LOL! So, we sat and waited for her to come out. She was so suprised! She had absolutely NO clue whatsoever.
We enjoyed different appetizers and drinks and then we put our dancing shoes on and danced the night away. Here are some photos from the night!




Tim and Jennifer




Sue & Bob dancing to The Black Eyes Peas, "My Humps"


Larry rocking out!

I ended up getting ZERO pictures of me or Dominic. Hopefully once people post their pics to FB I will swipe them from there!

No comments:

Post a Comment