Wednesday, January 11, 2012

First Post

So, I made some New Year's goals and one of them was to start posting to my blog regularly. I have made this goal several times but never really saw it through. So this morning, it hit me. I need to start a whole new blog so that it is new and exciting. Kinda like me! Less than 2 years ago, I weighed in at over 270 pounds! On April 27, 2010, I had gastric bypass surgery. It changed my life. I have worked hard and made good food choices and now today, I weigh 103 pounds.


So, even though I currently have a grand total of ZERO followers, I figured that I may as well introduce myself. My name is Kat. I am almost 35 years old. I work full time as an insurance agent, I am a mom to 4 kids (2 live with me and 2 live with their Dad), I am married to Dominic, I live in Northern California, I am a Christian, I am conservatitive and I am opinionated! I love my Heavenly Father and I am so grateful for the atonement. I know that my Heavenly Father knows me and loves me! I have a buncha tattoos, although I lost one when I had my tummy tuck in October 2011!


So here I am with my husband Dominic:


And, here are my 9 year old daughter Gianna and my 7 year old son, Nick:
 Don't let the picture fool you! These two are KRAZY! Nick thinks he has to always be the class clown! Gianna is a drama queen and she ios my official worrier, she always reminds me of things that I need to take care of! It is hysterical! I have to tell her on a regular basis that I did survive prior to her being born and I managed to get things done. They are both super sweet and I am so grateful that I have been blessed with them.




No comments:

Post a Comment