Thursday, February 2, 2012

TAG!!

So, I have been a blog stalker to Beantown Prepster for some time now. I absolutely adore her blog. She is so funny and an amazing writer. Plus, her little fur babies are so adorable! When I went on her blog today and saw her fun Tag game, I decided to participate!


Beantown's 11 Questions


1. If you could have a theme song to play when you walk down the street what would it be? This is a hard one! I think this could change on a daily basis! LOL! Today, it would have to be Boom Boom Pow by the Black Eyed Peas.


2. If you could only watch one TV show for the rest of your life, what would you pick? I have to confess that I am a reality TV junkie! I had to get my own DVR for the bedroom and no one is allowed to record ANY shows on my DVR. Perhaps I should join some sort of support group! I would say it would be So You Think You Can Dance. I love watching people dance, especially lyrical dance. I adore Melanie Moore from last season of SYTYCD.


3. French Fries: Skinny and Crispy or Big and Mushy? I like my fries big but crispy on the outside and mushy in the middle.


4. What is your guilty pleasure outfit? PJ pants and a fitted long sleeved T-shirt with a cozy pair of fuzzy socks.


5. Soda: Fountain, Bottle or Can? Bottle for sure, but it has to be a glass bottle, not plastic and super cold, like having ice crystals cold! Yummy!!


6. Favorite thing you do at the gym? Honestly?? Sitting in the sauna. Don't judge! LOL!


7. If you could live anywhere where would it be and why? I have no idea. I know that I would like to move out of California, but I am not sure where I want to go. There are so many wonderful places in this world. I really would LOVE to live in the south because I love the vibe there and I think that I have always wanted to be a southen belle rather than a California Girl!


8. What was your first animal and do you remember its name? I was 10 years old when my parents bought their first house. I had always wanted a pet of my own, so they got me a cat from a persian cat rescue. The cats name was Tiffany and she was gorgeous!


9. What is the one thing that you carry in your purse that you absolutely cannot live without? This is a tie between my cell phone and lip gloss!


10. What is your most embarassing habit? I would have to say that it is the way that I eat certain foods. For example, I will only eat the top of a muffin or cornbread. I will not allow my foods to touch eachother. I can't mix foods, like if I am eating steak and baked potato, I will not take a bite of steak and then a bite of potato.


11. If you could meet and be BFF's in real life with a blogger that you follow, who would it be and why? Ok, so I actually have 3. The first one is Beantown Prepster because she is just really smart and whitty. The second would be Stephanie Nielsen because she is just an amazing woman. She is a constant inspiration to me. I have met her once IRL. And finally, I would love to be BFF's with Jana Mathews because she makes me literally laugh out loud! I can't wait until she starts writing on her blog again!

No comments:

Post a Comment