Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Randomness

So I secretly want to have people who actually follow my blog and read about what I have going on in my life and while they are at it give me much needed advice and then I go and stop blogging for way too long! Geesh! When will I ever learn? Anyhow, there has been so much going on lately I just do not know where to start.

So, I will start with the fun stuff!! I got my hair did last night! I have been blonde for so long and I finally made the change to dark. Ya know, I am loving it. I am sure that I will go back to blonde soon, but for now, it is fun. I also needed a change (more on that later). I tend to change my hair whenever I feel as though my life is out of control. So here is a pic of my new hair.
 

I am surprised at how tan I actually am because I thought that I would look super pale going dark but I kinda like it! There are some fun different reds and burgundy colors in it. I recently changed stylists after like 8 years so it has been really scary. But it is super good! I hope that other people also think that they color/style looks good.

I also finally made the switch over to an iPhone!!! I got a new 4s and I am in LOVE! I simply adore this phone. It does everything! I am still learning how to do everything on it but it is really fun learning. I love being able to Facetime with my little brother! So Yeah! I am happy with that.

On the more negative front, I finally filed for a divorce from Dominic. I am just not happy. I have tried and tried. I have fasted, prayed and pleaded with Heavenly Father to change my heart. It is not happening.It hurts to think that after 12 years of being with someone we can't even be in the same room with each other without fighting, but that is where we are. I hurt for my kids. It breaks my heart that my babies are going to be from a broken home. But then I look at how things are now and I think that it is better for them to see me and their Dad with someone else and happy and in a normal relationship. I want to be married to someone who loves me. I want to love my husband so much that it hurts. I believe that there is someone out there for me. I hope that I am able to find that person at the appropriate time. .

Other than that, things are going ok. The kids are on spring break. They are spending it at Boys and Girls Club with all of their friends having a great time! I will make sure to update more often. Pinky Promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment